Li-ion Battery Pack, Lithium Ion Battery Pack 48V, Lithium Ion Battery Pack manufacturer / supplier in China, offering OEM Customized Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack 48V 20ah 30ah 40ah Li Ion Battery, DIY Customized 36V 15ah Silver Fish Black 18650 10s6p Li-ion Battery Pack for 350W 500W Folding Electric Bike, Customized 48V 15ah 750W Electric Vehicle Battery Pack and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $50-175/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Type:||Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Connection Mode:||Series and Parallel|
|Discharge Rate:||Medium Discharge Rate|
18650 battery pack
>800 cycles . ≥60% of original capacity
1 year at 25°C
1. Extremely safe and stable chemistry: BMS or PCB built inside to protect the battery over charge and discharge.
2. Long life-cycle: 500 times cycle life.
3. Lighter and smaller: 1/3 weight of lead acid battery, 70% size/weight of Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery.
4. Wide operating temperature: High temperature resistance(-20~60 degrees Celsius).
5. Steady performance: High power output, 1C continuous, 3C pulse for normal cells, Low self-discharge rate, less than 3% monthly.
6. No memory effects and highly efficient charge: It can be recharged anytime, no reduction of the capacity
7. Green product: Environment friendly, clean and green energy, no pollution on our environment.
8. Quality assurance: CE/Rohs/MSDS/UN38.3/FCC certificates
CE,ROHS UN38.3,TUV,KC etc...product certificates.
1. Telephone switchboard, electric equipment and power instruments
2. UPS, emergency application and medical devices
3. Power transmission and transformer station and accident lighting
4. Fire fighting, safety device and alarm monitoring
5. Automatic office system
6. Radio communication system
7. Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
8. Portable electric appliances and mining system
9. Traffic and navigation signal lamp
10. Solar energy: solar street lights, solar LED lights
|Technical data||42V 2A|
|Max charging current||2A|
|Protection function||AC safety&output short circuit, over charging/temperature|